Ever since the Sherlock company has released this amazing piece of technology less than 4 years ago, it made a difference in personal economy to many people around the world. It is the best shopping app/technology in the world today, and it is most likely that it will keep this position for many years to come.

But recently, in September this year(2015), it was time for updates and further improvement to already great concept. Users can now benefit from it in more ways than before. I am writing this update in order to inform you of these changes. The app is also a great business opportunity and most of updates relate to that, but here on this page, I will keep the focus on you as user.

New Features

Loyalty Program

Loyalty Program

I started using the app myself back in April this year, and at the time (august 2015) when I was writing the first article about this app, my savings were $1500 all together. Now this amount climbed to $1750. Without the app I would be $1750 shorter this year. Not bad at all.

This has not changed in any way and the app is equally powerful. But one of the new features is a Loyalty Program which mean that now as user, you can invite people you know to use it as well and collect $10 gift cards that you can use to purchase what you want. This will increase the savings for you as you share the app around.

At this point, this feature is only active in US and UK, but it will be activated in all other countries by the spring next year.
    Also you will soon be able to use new a Fundraising platform as user. But Sherlock Local, which is also one of new features, is more dedicated to small and medium size businesses. So, I will not be covering that here.

User Experience

The user experience will remain the same except for changes in appearance and the name itself. The company has changed the name to Sherlock Nation and the logo has been changed. So instead of Shopping Sherlock, the app is now called Sherlock shopping, or just Sherlock. The company has also released some very interesting statistics regarding the usage of the app;- the savings for partially active users, which means 4-6 monthly searches, is between $200-$300 a month. Not bad!

Sherlock Nation

Sherlock Nation

The old appearance:

Shopping Sherlock

Shopping Sherlock

And when you are about to download it now, you will find a new logo:

New Logo

New Logo

I had this video on the old page but I am keeping it here as well because it is a great manual to it and valid now as it was before.

I know you will enjoy the app and benefit from it just like I did. The app is FREE and it will always be, so in case you have not got it yet, go and GRAB IT HERE, just follow the link cause everything is in place. If you have any questions, leave me the comment below!

14 Responses to Best Shopping App- The Update

1. David says:

Very concise article. The way it is divided in small paragraphs makes it very easy to read and understand. Talking about your personal experience with the app is also a very good point, it makes the reader immediately want to try it. The little video is also very useful in understanding how Sherlock works. Good job!

Hello David!

I am writing about this app because it is worth telling people about it. Your feedback tells me that I did that job good enough. Thank you for that. The app is worth using cause it really does what it has been claimed. After all, it is free so I suggest you to give it a try. There is nothing to lose and pretty much to gain.

Again, thanks for the comment!

2. Paul says:

Thanks for this. I have a couple questions: is this app free, and can I use Sherlock on a PC? It’s a shame that I wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the loyalty program since I’m in Canada. Nonetheless, it does look like this could save me a lot of money. By the way, I really do like the new look — better contrast with the dark blue.

Hello Paul!

Yes of course there is a desktop version. Actually the desktop version is all I have been using so far cause I am not much interested in smartphones. Same thing but it looks a bit different.

Yes it is free and it will always be free. Actually when you asked me that I noticed that I didn`t point that out in the article so I have rectified it. The Loyalty Program is going to be activated everywhere at the beginning of the next year. That was the word from the company itself. It is limited now cause they are doing some last testing before it is released everywhere. US and UK are testing ground.

I agree with you when it comes to the new look. I like it too!

Thanks for the comment and inquiry!

3. William "Nuggie" Nugent says:

Nice, clean, site. I like the way that you promote all of the aspects of the WA program. Will you be reviewing and detailing other programs? I also review ASN on my WA site and promote it through 321God dot com Are you getting sufficient traffic? Are you making a significant income?

Thanks fro the comment and the feedback. I am doing my best to provide valuable information to my visitors. The traffic is good, the income is good. Any comment or remark about the app itself?

All the best!

4. TheDopestMatrix says:

So is this app free? It seems pretty cool? and so its like a rewards progras at stores you shop at? Nice! I have one kind of like that called five star, ever heard of them?

Thanks for the information, Ill be sure to look more into it for shopping.

HI! Yes, it is free. I have never heard of five star but you can use both and combine what they give. If you want to try it out, it`s there!

All the best!

5. Turker says:

Hello Igor
        I like your website. It’s useful and helpful. Also, thanks for this explanation about Sherlock. I’m going to register after this comment, but unfortunately I think I can’t use loyalty program yet because I’m living in Turkey. I hope it’s going to be activated soon.
        Good luck and best regards

I am glad you find it informative. No, you can not use the loyalty program now cause it is only available in US but it will be activated in all countries sometimes on spring next year. So it is soon. The reason for that is simple, the company is testing and trying the system out before it is finally released.

6. Ehab says:

Hello there,

Very interesting application, I am wondering how this application is for free, is there is any annoying advertising? also so sad that I can’t participate in the loyalty program, sure i will give this application a try as per your review it worth trying thanks for sharing this helpful post.

There is no annoying advertising so this is not how the application is given for free. I guess it is made that way through the deals with vendors, but I can`t say that I got into that part very deep myself. I leave that to the company itself to deal with and I trust that it`s leaders know what they are doing. The Loyalty Program will soon be active across all countries within the register so you just need to wait a little. In the meantime you can just use the app cause it is pretty beneficial. Try it out and see!

Thanks for the comment and questions!

7. Michel says:

Interesting looking app. I am definitely going to register under you to try it out.

I just wondered if this is only for American shoppers, or is it used worldwide. I was wondering, as so many of these types of apps only cater to certain countries.

Thanks for the great review.

Hi Michel!

No, it is not only for US citizens. It is already used in 18 countries, US, most European countries, Brazil, Australia etc… You will see the list of countries within the app cause, you will choose your country when you are about to perform your first search.

Sherlock shopping is meant to be worldwide service and we are getting there. It served me very well and so is it with many other people. Grab it, use it and see for yourself, after all it is freeI You will not be disappointed.