Wealthy Affiliate

Wealthy Affiliate

During the last two weeks I have been asked whether Wealthy Affiliate University is a scam or not, a couple of times. It happened on forums where I am active member, and since I am member of WA as well, people ask. I like the fact that they ask that question. The valuable information is needed and we all know how it is when it comes to making money online niche, it`s loaded with scams and dead ends.

Ever since I started my online work I`ve been dealing with all that trash which caused me to waste a lot of time and energy. Therefore, I am writing this article in order to provide the answer to wider audience, and give you the truth about it.

Dealing with scams

Online scams should be prosecuted and punished, but I don`t think there is authority in the world that can do that. It`s simply too much of it and it doesn`t matter how much effort anybody would put in it, most of them would escape the hunt. The best way of fighting them is education of how to recognize and avoid them. This way, they can`t thrive and they would naturally fall of.
    But, I won`t cover this topic here. I already covered it in this article that I suggest you to read HERE! But here and now, the question is; Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?!

I will tell you right away the same thing I told people that asked me this question in forums; IT IS NOT A SCAM! Far from it! But of course, if you don`t know me, you can`t really trust me. I could be just another scammer telling you what you want to hear.

So, what is Wealthy Affiliate University?

The only option you have is to go and see for yourself, and it`s easily done cause you can join it for free and take a look. There is also another thing available, you can contact me and I WILL show you not only what I have done within WA, but also how the education works and what you can expect. If you really want to learn the affiliate marketing, once and for all, you will do that!

Let me also clarify one common mistake people make that is based on wrong belief about affiliate marketing. So many people believe in “push button” kind of thing where you do almost nothing and make money while you are sleeping. Well, it`s not actually wrong to expect that. With proper training that WA actually provide, you will make money while you sleep, but that will happen only if you do the work first and build your business properly.

The affiliate marketing is exact science. There is a right way and many wrong ways of doing it. Trust me on this, I know! Before I joined WA myself, almost all my affiliate marketing efforts were in vain. I was getting nowhere with it because I was doing it wrong. Then, a friend of mine helped me out and I turned things around. Shortly after that, I found WA and joined it.

The knowledge I gained from it was tremendous and it change things in a way that is difficult to describe. True knowledge of any business changes you and no true success is possible before that happens. It changes the quality of your work and diminish the quantity. Once you get on this path, the real fun begins. And this is exactly what WA gives you if you are willing to put some time and energy to follow the training and do the work as you progress.

There is no need to get into details of how it works here cause I already made a detailed review of it. Just click on the banner belowand it will take you there!

Wealthy Afilliate Review

Wealthy Afilliate Review

There is no other affiliate education/program that is on the same level with WA. It is right to call it university because it really is that. Once you go through it`s educational program, you are set for life! You will always be independent, fully able to work for yourself and generate more income than any regular job out there can. Think about how incredible this is, and it`s right here, within your reach. but, don`t take my word for it, go and see for yourself!

I hope this article gave you some value. Contact me if you have any questions and don`t forget to LEAVE ME the COMMENT BELOW!

Igor.P

10 Responses to Is Wealthy Affiliate University a Scam?

1. Merceadez says:

I really like the rich content of your post. I seems like you know a lot about Wealthy Affiliate. How long have you been learning with their help? I already have a little knowledge of web design and online marketing. Can Wealthy Affiliate help me increase my knowledge or is it just for beginners?

I was quite experienced when I first joined the WA which boosted and improved my knowledge drastically. It doesn`t matter how much you know, it will improve your skills anyway. You are in the right place.

2. Neil says:

I have come across Wealthy Affiliat on many occasions through the social networks and on Google, and it certainly does sound like one of the best Affiliate Marketing training programs I have ever seen!

After reading your article on Wealthy Affiliate, you certainly make it clear that the community is the place to be :)

As regards to online scams, I have said it many times that they AND the owners should be punished for robbing people of their money! If only we had some sort of internet Police, that would be awesome!

Thanks for this :)

Neil

Hello Neil!

I could not agree with you more, they should be chased down and punished! As far as I know, I don`t think there is any kind of authority that would do that now, but you never know, maybe it will be in the future. In the meantime, we need to get the proper info out there as much is possible to reduce the effects of online scams. Wealthy Affiliate is really a place to be.

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

3. rufat says:

Great topic, Igor. I think in order to understand if Wealthy Affiliate is a scam or not we should ask as simple question: Does Wealthy Affiliate tries to scam you? The answer is simple: No, it doesn’t, because it allows you to try the program absolutely for free before you decide to pay. I think this is the best proof that Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam.

Yes, you are right. Every legit thing out there will offer some level of transparency. Without it, it is best to walk away. Scammers can not afford it so it is a good parameter to recognize what things are. WA offers everybody to get inside before they decide if it is for them. What more can anybody ask for?

4. Andreas S says:

I would just like to stop by and ensure that I totally agree on what you write and that Wealthy Affiliate is most definitely not a scam.

I started out a year ago myself, and even if it takes a few months to get really going I see huge results this Christmas. My earning from my favorite affiliate program, Amazon Associates, is skyrocketing this month. And I learned everything I know on WA.

Andreas

Hello Andreas!

Thanks for sharing this, I am sure many readers will appreciate it. Like with any other business, it takes some time to get it going, but like in your case and with some patience, results gradually build up.

I am glad for your results, and I wish you all success in the future! All the best!

5. Viljoen says:

Hi Igor

I cannot remember how many scams I had to go through in order to find Wealthy Affiliate. The WA University is like a golden tooth beneath all the rubble.

They really teach you the foundation on how to start an online business in any niche possible. I currently have a couple of websites up with the training that they gave me and I must say that it works..

I am glad that you found what works cause your story is not unique in any way. The more people I meet online, more I realize how similar stories people really have. Everybody has been scammed before but found a breakthrough later in WA. It is just like you said – like a golden tooth beneath the rubble.

Actually, WA teach more than a foundation. If you go through all education it provides and follow all courses, you have a business skyscraper built and running. That is why there are so many successful members in WA. Only foundation would not be enough to start making serious money. This is also a main difference between WA and few others relatively valuable programs. They are not many but non of them are in the league of WA.

Thanks for the comment my friend, and I wish you best of luck with your online business!