Before even going into this subject, maybe I should ask first;- is it possible to really learn affiliate marketing, at all? And then maybe ask;- is it possible to learn it for free?

FREE!

FREE!

A whole day today, as I`ve been going around doing my daily business, I have also been thinking of how to write this article without bringing up things that you most likely already know. I don´t know if I will succeed with the task. Nevertheless, the information is needed and solution is here to be delivered. So, regardless of how it is going to be, that is the only thing that is important.

I presume that you have tried to learn affiliate marketing before but got no positive results. Well, that would be just a common thing. I`ve been doing this work for a quite many years now and I know many other affiliates personally. It simply comes with the territory. To this day I haven`t met a single one, or heard about one, who nailed it at the first attempt.

So basically affiliate marketing, or maybe it`s better to call it affiliate business cause that is what it really is, is a path of trial and error.

Scam Industry

One thing that I know for sure you already know, is the fact that this is a scam industry in general. So, I will not get into that here. For every good and solid affiliate program out there, there are like at least 10 worthless, junk programs. These conditions have probably made you look for the information whether there is a possibility to learn this at all, or not. And then, is there a possibility to get this knowledge for free?

Everything in this world have a cost, but in this case, there is that what you are looking for! You can really learn affiliate marketing for free. And it happens that this is provided by the best and most advanced affiliate program on the planet today; Wealthy Affiliate!

So, What is WA?

It is the educational platform for any kind of business online. A top level, REAL education! But, it goes beyond that. You are also provided with every practical tool you will ever need for it. The whole education is created with focus on implementation of what is learned. All you need to do is follow the instructions (tutorials), and do the work. That`s all!

You can read my full review of WA HERE, but for now let me just quickly show you what you will receive by creating the free account:

• Getting started course (phase 1), which contain 10 lessons. These lessons will teach you exactly how affiliate marketing works and how is it properly done.
    • Large community of like-minded members. The community is a form of support, meaning that you only need to ask for help if you ever get stuck. And, it works very, very well. It is a great community to be part of!
    • Free keyword research tool
    • 2 free websites
    • State of the art hosting

Wealthy Affiliate

Wealthy Affiliate

This is all you will ever need to start and run any kind of business online. The best thing with this is that once you finish this course, you will know how to do this, once and for all. You will become independent. That is different from other, even good programs out there, where you usually are depend on what is already laid out for you.

Of course you can continue after finishing this course, but in that case, you will need to become premium member which cost $47 a month. But you are not required to go premium at any time. And, there are no hidden costs or up-sells.

If you really wanted to learn affiliate marketing, and for FREE, this is the opportunity that you have been looking for!

If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to contact me. Send me an e-mail at igor@independent-entrepreneur.com. Also, drop me a comment below and tell me what you think!

See you inside!

14 Responses to Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free

1. Maarten says:

Hi Igor,

Your spot on if it comes to the scams out there, it’s not possible to know the exact numbers, but for every 1 legit program, 10 scams sounds about right! 😉

It keeps a lot of people out of this industry and makes a lot of scammers money which is a shame…

Luckily times are getting better in the affiliate marketing world thanks to programs like WA.

I’m glad you’re writing about them as they need as much advertisement as possible… It is indeed the best program out there to learn how to go about affiliate marketing.

Thanks for you insights!

Cheers

Hello Maarten!

Thank you for the comment, much appreciated! I am trying to be as occurate as possible in what I write about. Have no real statistic data but, by my experience, it feels like the number of scams never ends. I agree with you when you say that they need as much advertisement as possible. After all, WA really deserves it.

Thanks!

2. Shawn says:

Hi, Igor!

I love Wealthy Affiliate University!
        I have been a member there for going on 4 years and I have been building quite the home business using their support and training.
        I recommend this place to anyone who is serious about doing this.
        By the way,m you did great with the article :)

Shawn>>

Thank you Shawn!

Yes, you are right! It is for absolutely everyone who is serious about building the online business. I love it too, and I can´t recommend it enough!

I appreciate the feedback! All the best to you!

3. Eric says:

Hi Igor,

I too have looked at various programs on the internet. I want to find a legitimate way to make money online. Unfortunately, most of the the stuff that I come across is a scam. This can be very disheartening after a while! Wealthy Affiliate looks like it’s the real deal! I’m really looking forward to trying it out. Thanks

Hello Eric!

I know what you mean. I have gone through the same process of trial and error. I believe that most people do. I also know that if you join Wealthy Affiliate, your search is over and it has finally paid of. It is a real deal! Try it out and if you have need any help, just let me know!

Thanks for sharing!

4. John Rico says:

Hi there! 2 months ago I did not know that I can learn affiliate marketing for free. That’s why i am glad that i learned it in wealthy affiliate. I highly recommend it for everybody that is just starting their affiliate marketing journey. By the way,does wa also offer training for the advanced affiliate marketers?

Hi John!

I understand what you mean. When I think about my beginnings I wish I knew about WA back then, but unfortunatelly, it wasn`t the case. I think that anybody can benefit from the WA training, even advanced marketers. There is always some place for improvements.

Thanks for the comment! All the best!

5. Carlton Gonder says:

Hi Igor,

It’s not everyday you actually find a site that has so much to offer for free. I mean you get 2 free websites for starters and all kinds of personal training to get you where you need to be. ANd it is made so that anyone can do it even if they are a beginner.

Yours Truly,

Carlton

Hello Carlton!

Yes, you are absolutely right. The WA is the only place I know that offers so much and is suitable for everybody regardless of the level of experience. Therefore it is important to tell people about it and that is what I am doing. You have obviously joined already which is great. Wish you all the best with your business.

Thank you for the comment!

6. James says:

Affiliate marketing can be a great thing if you know what you are doing.

I have been a Wealthy Affiliate member for a while and agree that it is the best resource in getting you the most up to date training to be a success.

There are a lot of people out there claiming to make you rich quick through affiliate marketing and that gives the business a bad name.

Hard work and writing good quality content will make you a success and WA will give you the tools you need.

Hello James!

Yes, that is correct! It is a great thing if you know what you are doing. WA is not only the best resource out there to teach you how it is done but the only one as well. I do not think there is another that can offer the same thing.

7. Viljoen says:

Hi Igor

I have to agree that you can very easily start an affiliate marketing business for free. It is easy because Wealthy Affiliate provides 2 free Siterubix websites.

To pay $47 per month for the membership is also not that much compared to your usual brick and mortar businesses. It is very cheap to start with an internet business.

Hi!

You are right, WA premium membership for $47 a month is ridiculously low cost considering the fact that it is the only and the best affiliate education in the world. Especially when you compare it with the classic brick and mortar business which often becomes just a struggle to keep it alive.

You can start with WA for free, but most people are interested only in free stuff not realizing that you still need to invest in form of the energy and effort. If things are not put in right perspective most people will miss the incredible opportunity that WA really is. It is the same with Sherlock Nation which is little more expensive by having a startup cost. I understand the problem with all this that comes by so many scams out there but eventually, it is up to each and everyone to make up their minds and start somewhere.