Do you hate your job too?

Do you hate your job too?

If you hate your job but can`t quit cause you depend on the money it gives, I`ll show you what to do to get out of that situation. In this article I will give you all the answers you might have been looking for. The chances are, you are one of over 70 % of people who hate their jobs. This was the results of the poll done back in 2011 and I bet things are even worse today.

So honestly, are you one of them? Do you hate your job? Honestly, a couple of years ago my answer to both of these questions would be YES! I hated my job in a way I can`t even explain. Only a thought of it made me sick to my stomach.

The money I was making was good, which is not the common thing for a regular industrial job, but it did not help me at all. I had to get out of it, or I would explode. Honestly that was so in my case, so trust me when I say, I know all about it. I used to be a world champion in job hatred!

The most logical way of dealing with this kind of challenge is to quit and find better job. Maybe you can find something you would like to do and if you can, go ahead, it could be a good solution. But here I want to tell you about definite solution that works for everybody without exception – The Internet!

Work online!

I don`t know if you have noticed, but this whole website is dedicated to one thing – how to start working for yourself, from the comfort of your home. The reason I made it is because it has been a major challenge in my life for the past 6-7 years. I went through a great deal of difficulties to win this “battle”, but I made it.

So let me ask you a few questions!

– What would you do in order to become financially independent? Seriously, would you invest some time and effort in learning few things about building a long-term and successful business online?

– Would you be able to demonstrate some patience and persistence in order to reach the level of making 2, 3, maybe 4 or 5 times as much as you are making now, doing your regular job that you maybe hate as much as I hated mine?

If your answer to these questions is YES, then you have a real possibility to do that online. Seriously, it is a real possibility that most people miss!

The chances are that you have been looking for proper solutions to do that for some time now, and you have most likely failed, otherwise you would not be reading this article. When I was in the same situation it took me 3 years to finish this process.

But let me tell you something that will help you and save you years of trials and errors. There are certain challenges that come with the territory which are a main reason why most people fail in doing this. The difficulty lies in changing the way we think and perceive things, not in the work itself!

The mindset is the key

What To Do If You Hate Your Job - Work Online

What To Do If You Hate Your Job – Work Online

A certain mindset is what is keeping us in the present situation, whatever it may be. Let me explain what I mean through my example. There were 3 things I hated about my last job (thank God, I will never go back to the similar way of living again):

Pointless repetition. Every day I went to the work doing the same thing over and over again. No development and nothing fresh. A complete lack of challenge and renewal. What I did served my employer, but not me. He got rich by what I did, not me.

Limited earnings. I said I was making decent money doing that work, comparing the national average for industrial job, but it was far from enough. It was very limited and I had no way of impacting that amount individually. It was all arranged collectively, and only enough to survive and having just a bit more.

That small bit more was enough to go to the bank which was very happy to take even that little bit away from you by giving you a credit so that I could by myself a imaginary life.

A complete lack of freedom and constant fatigue. I don`t know if you have thought about it but I have a lot. My whole life depended on one thing – me showing up for work five days a week. By the end of week I am tired and have to rest.

By the time I rested a new week starts and I repeated the circle again. Just like a white rat in the wheel. Incredible!

I could only dream about going anywhere until the next summer when I could take a few weeks vacation and buy myself a place on some distant beach where I could have a spare moment to think about my pointless existence. Which I did! Every freaking vacation!

Well, I managed to change all that! Now, I go where I want, whenever I want, doing what I love to do, making much more money than before, while I was working for others. But the secret to this change was in the change of the mindset. I learned to think bigger than my situation at that time and how to be patient, working to learn and move forward!

When it comes to what to do and what to start with online, is very simple! I will give you 3 magical words that will resolve this for you forever! Ready? Well, here it is – WEALTHY AFFILIATE UNIVERSITY!

WA Review

WA Review

Just remember, changing the mindset is the key and challenge. It is the only thing that you may experience as difficult. The rest is provided by Wealthy Affiliate, you just need to sign up, follow it and do the work, that is all!

I suggest you to read following articles cause they will explain more about the mindset and give you more useful info!

The Difference Between the Employee and Entrepreneur
    5 Things Successful People Do
    Work From Home Jobs That Are Not Scams

Please, LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW! Let me know what you do right now, what is your job and how do you like it. What kind of change would you like to experience?

12 Responses to What To Do If You Hate Your Job!

1. delmar says:

Thanks man your post really encourage me. I work at a school in there kitchen, i have done service work for over 10 yr, i am tired of it, i wash dishes, only earn $10.40 im 40 yr, no retirement , no benfits, i really need a change, i dont enjoy going to work at all, i am tried of been an ant,just work to feed the Queen(Govt with taxes). i will be check out Wealthy Affiliate University. thanks

Hello Delmar!

I know the feeling my friend. I was in slightly different situation, like two years ago. I hated the job I had despite the fact it was not so bad when it comes to benefits. But it didn`t help me much, I still hated it every time I had to show up to work. Trust me when I tell you, WA will give you what you need, it gave it to me and many others.

If you decide to join, I am there every step on the way to help you, like so many others. I would tell you good luck, but you won`t need it. Once you get it going, you will see, the luck has nothing to do with it. I did it, you will too.

Thanks for sharing, I see you inside!

2. Tanya Z says:

Love your review. I believe that online jobs are our future. I started my online business about a month ago and i already do have my own website. It is true that it s very hard at the beginning because people expect fast succes, but if you have a lot of patience i can assure you that it really works .

Hello Tanya!

I believe that online work is our future too. In my case, it took me few years to get somewhere with it and become profitable but it was worth it. I do not think that working online is difficult at all, but these psychological aspects that you mention bring difficulty into it. Having realistic expectations and to develop patience is where difficulty lies.

But that is the part of developing the entrepreneurial mind and skills, cause ultimately it is what it is all about. I wish you best of luck with your business and thanks for stopping by and leaving me the comment!

3. Francesca Etheart says:

Hi Igor!

Yes I absolutely hate my job! The only thing my job does is provide income so I can pay my bills. I suppose that is fine for other people but for me it is not. I want more! I remember as a child looking up at the sky and seeing no limit. Hence “sky the limit.”

With my job my mindset has change. I see a lot of limit to the things I can do. I’m not happy something has got to change. Hence why I’m reading this article.

Your article is very useful to me I can definitely relate. I felt like you were talking about me. Are you psychic? Laugh out loud just kidding. Seriously I truly found your article useful. I believe it will help a lot of people.

I’m happy that now you are content with your job. I must ask how long did it take to get where you are now? In any event I wish you the best of luck with your business.

Cheers,
        Francesca

Hello Francesca!

No I am not psychic but I wish I am. You and I obviously share the same kind of experience when it comes to jobs and working for others. I have quit my last job and now work full time online, but your comment reminded me of how much I hated it.

You are absolutely right, the mindset must change before we can make a change in our external circumstances. I was slow to realize that, so the whole process took longer than it had to. But the good thing about success is that it erases all previous difficulties like they never existed before.

How long did it take? In my case, it took me 3 years to get to the right track. I guess I was little unlucky with that, but I know many others who went through the same deal of trouble. Therefore, a proper info about where and what to start with is worth gold!

Thanks for the comment and I wish all the best to you too!

4. Steve Jones says:

This is good stuff. I too, am a job hater! I always thought that there has to be a way to legitimately make money online. don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking for any ‘get rich quick’ scheme, I don’t mind having to work at something to get a decent reward, in fact, I expect to!
        Thanks for this info, I am so going to check this out properly.

Hello Steve!

Nice to meet like minded people. It is exactly the same position I have regarding this issue. I think that is good that those get-rich-quick things do not exist, cause it is not natural to get things for nothing. It would completely remove the natural sense of accomplishment, which is something that can not be replaced by any other experience.

Thanks for the comment, and best of luck with your business!

5. Neil says:

Along with most of society, I too, hate my job! I’ve been looking for ways out but keep reaching dead ends :(

However, your article has been a big help, and I see the true potential to working online and making money. It seems as though Wealthy Affiliate will help eventually help me to pack up by job and say “See Ya!”

Cheers!
        Neil

Hello Neil!

Yes, WA can absolutely give that to everybody who is serious enough about online career. I have done it, many others have done it, so it is not a luck but more or less exact science. I know some people find it hard to learn new stuff, especially over some period of time. But it is very worth it, cause after a while, when pieces of puzzle come in place and you start understanding the process, you got it for life.

We are very similar in beginnings. I went through dead ends myself but step by step, you get where you need to be. Thanks for the comment and very best with your business!

Igor!

6. Aless says:

Working a job we hate is quite common these days, the truly bad thing is most people think there’s no other way, they were taught every man should have a job, in order to provide for his family and stuff. While these are true, I think we don’t have to work a common 9-5 job, instead, we can build our own businesses just like you’ve done. Congratulations to you, Igor.

Hello Aless!

Yes, the big problem is that people do know about possibilities they have these days. People do not need to torture themselves anymore working for others, cause the internet provides much better conditions.

Tanks for the comment!